Monday, April 6, 2015

A New and Exciting Adventure

Happy Monday! I trust that you had a lovely Easter. Mine was spent reflecting on the cross and Jesus's Resurrection, worshiping and enjoying a wonderful service at church, spending lots of time with my family, and eating waaaaayyy too much food. :)

I mentioned here that I had something really neat that might come to the blog soon. Well, this is it! I spent a good bit of time brainstorming over a weekend trip that I took a couple of weekends ago, and I am happy to announce that it is coming very soon!

What is this new and exciting adventure, you ask? It is a new thing that I am starting called Style Snippets. I am going to post it every second Tuesday of the month. Style Snippets is going to be a post about style tips, or "snippets" on style. For instance: how to wear a scarf, how to wear a statement necklace, 4 ways to wear a graphic tee, etc. At the end of each post, I will (hopefully) have a poll at the bottom of each post so that you can vote what you would like to see the next month.

Style Snippets will most likely start the second Tuesday in May. I still have a good bit of things to think about and brainstorm. I have got a lot of work ahead of me, but it is not really work because I love blogging. 

I am very excited and look forward to my first Style Snippets post!


Bows and Clothes: Style Snippets is a new thing I am starting on my blog. Style Snippets will be a post every second Tuesday. It will be about style tips and ideas. http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/ #style #sblogger #styleblogger #stylesnippets #bowsandclothes


What do YOU think about Style Snippets?

PS: If anybody has a poll that they know of that is compatible with Blogger, would they PLEASE LET ME KNOW?! I want it to go at the bottom of a post. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?