Friday, March 27, 2015

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday! How has your week been? Mine has been wonderful! Check out the five high points of my week:

1. First off, I have a pretty open weekend, so I have lots of brainstorming for the blog planned. I am most likely going to finalize some new things that I hope to start! Look out cause some really neat stuff is coming soon! Make sure to stop by soon!

This is my cute blogging notebook! Just in case you were wondering. :)

2. Yesterday, I posted a compilation of some of my favorite beauty products. I really enjoyed figuring out which ones that I like the best! This blog was originally supposed to be a style and beauty blog, but I posted my first ever beauty related post yesterday. You can find it here.


Bows and Clothes: Favorite Beauty Products.  Clear Scalp and Hair Shampoo and Conditioner,TRESemme TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray,   TRESemme Flawless Curls Extra Hold Mousse,  EOS Lip Balm in Summer Fruit, Lemon Drop, and Honeysuckle Honeydew, Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Cinderella, Hazard, and Rise and Shine, Pure Ice Top Coat,  Goody Bobby Pins. #beauty #bblogger #beautyblogger

3. I have a pretty open week coming up, so I am looking forward to a little bit of relaxing, but a lot of checking things off my to-do list!

4. In continuation of number three, some things that are on my to-do list are Spring cleaning out my closet, and shopping for some new Spring clothes! I am pretty excited! I am a fairly organized person and would rather have a clean room than a messy room, so I am definitely looking forward to getting rid of some unwanted clothes, and just overall reorganization of my messy closet! I am also ready to put some of my heavy sweaters back up in the attic for next Fall/Winter so that I can have some more room!


5. Don't forget that every Thursday I post a My Favorite.... blank installment! I will hopefully be posting My Favorite.... Shoes, or My Favorite.... Ways to Add Color to Your Outfit on Thursday. You are going to want to pop in on Thursday to see which one that I chose to post!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?