Phew! Thank goodness it's Friday! Friday, I have been waiting for you since Monday morning! :) Haha, just kidding! (no, I'm totally not!) Check out the five high points of my week:
1. I know some of you guys got a good bit of snow this week, but, to my great pleasure, we only got a slight dusting on Tuesday morning. And trust me, I am not being sarcastic! I have had the winter blues since the first of the year, so I am glad there was no snow. Because I live in the deep South, even a dusting at 7:00 am causes people to cancel their plans, so some of our plans got cancelled! PS: it's not that I hate snow, I just would rather move into Spring already!
2. I have started a new weekly series here on the blog called Favorite... blank. Since it is weekly, I will post one installment every week for around 8 weeks. Each installment will be a list of my favorite of something. This week I posted the first installment: Favorite.... Purses. In that post, I showed the three favorite different types of purses. You should check it out! You can see it here.
3. We have had some great sermons this week, and I definitely feel God working on me! Isn't it wonderful to know that He never gives up on us? Even when we fail Him daily, He just keeps working, molding, and shaping. I don't know about you, but it just gives me great joy to know that He is not finished with me yet!
4. It is supposed to warm up a little bit this week, so I will hopefully have some spring-y outfits for you guys! I am hoping to take pictures of some super cute outfit inspiration tomorrow, so don't forget to stop by to check some out next week! :)
5. We have a pretty free weekend, so I am looking forward to a good bit of catch up time. What kind of catch up time, do you ask? All kinds of catch up time! I will catch up on TV, cleaning, blogging, and most importantly, rest! I cannot wait!
What happened to you this week? I'd love to hear from you!