Saturday, February 7, 2015

High Five For Friday + 14 Days of Love- Day 6

Happy Friday! Thank goodness its Friday! Even though this week wasn't awful, I am still excited that it is the weekend. Take a look at five high points of my week:

1. On Monday I cancelled some of my plans because I was just so darn tired! I only had a few things to do anyway, so it might not seem like that big of a deal, but it was for me. I got some extra stuff done that needed to be finished, and I still had some relax time.

2. I am excited to say that there may be something new going on here during the Spring, but I have not finalized everything. Just keep a look out! :)

3. It's still super cold here, but I am okay with it because I still have some winter outfits that I want to try. Even though I have Spring Fever, I am trying to be content and make the most of the winter. I mean it's not like I live in Alaska or anything! :)

4. Today is the last day of Valentine's week. I hope that you have enjoyed Valentine's Week! I have definitely had fun putting lots of V-Day stuff together for you guys!

5. For my fifth thing I decided to do my 14 Days of Love- Day 6. Today I love pink. Pink has always been my favorite color. I love pink because there are so many fun shades, and most (if not all) people can pull off at least one of the shades.

That's all!
PS: As you can see it is Saturday, not Friday that is because my internet was down all day yesterday, so you will just have to imagine that I posted this yesterday. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay for exciting blog news! Can't wait to hear what it is!! And good for you taking some time off to relax and catch up. So smart! Thanks again for linking up with us at H54F!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment!! :) I always enjoy linking up with y'all!

    Sarah
    http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?