Happy Friday, people! Today has been so long in coming (I say this as I am thinking about how fast the week has gone and how the weekend is going to go by even faster. I guess I just really love the weekend!). Here are the top five things that happened this week:
1. First off, I am dying for what little spring we have here in South Carolina. If you live here or near here, you know what I am talking about. :) Like I said in this post the other day, we were supposed to have warmer temps, but unfortunately those went bye-bye. Hello more freezing winter days!
2. Also, I am really looking forward to spring clothes. I cannot wait for the light layers, and soft hues! I am dying to wear some sandals, light layers/my kimono, and dresses without leggings!
3. We were gonna be crazy busy this week, but some things got cancelled and moved around, so now I have a less stressful weekend. Yay for manicures and pedicures! Oh and taking more outfit photos for you guys!
4. I have recently been wanting a quilted or herringbone vest, but I guess I talked myself out of it because I don't find myself wanting one anymore. It might be because I am ready for this frigid weather to leave, so all I have been thinking about is spring clothes, if you can't tell. I am so looking forward to shopping for new spring clothes!
5. I got a necklace for Christmas and haven't been able to style it yet. Partly because it has been so cold and partly because I'm not exactly sure how to style it. It looks sort of like this, but that's not the same necklace just very similar colors. It is multi-stranded and on the shorter side like that one, too. Does any body have any ideas on how to style it? I was thinking with something navy or grey, but I am not sure.
What is one good thing that has happened to you this week?