1. The prompt for Five Minute Friday is mail:
I love it when the mail comes and I have a package or a letter. It seems that know one actually sends mail anymore, so when I get something, I know it's special. It kind of makes me feel special.
What if we made people feel that special. Let's be so kind and so nice that they would feel so good by how we invite them in, by how we love them.
One way that we can do just that is by actually sending people letters and packages. Let's start sending thank you notes, miss you notes, just because notes again. Because they make people feel special.
2. On Friday, I cleaned out and organized my bedroom. I usually don't like organizing, but I actually loved it. It felt super nice to give everything a fresh clean out and to re-organize a few things. Also, on Saturday, I repainted my bedroom to a dark grey color. It was bright green, so it's a super nice change. Haha!
Painting the walls is just the first phase of redecorating my bedroom. I want to still get new bedding and paint some of the furniture. My color scheme is grey, white, and turquoise with just a little bit of pink.
3. The weather has been simply lovely lately! The windows have been open and it has been breezy and cool outside. It finally feels like fall! Yay! How is the weather for you?
4. On Tuesday, I received some gorgeous prints from Made With Some Heart! I love them! There are so many different humorous and inspirational prints to choose from. Also, they are super inexpensive + I have a coupon code that anyone can use! The code is SARAH40 and it is for 40% off your order!
Go follow them on Instagram too! I was so inspired by their "just do your best" post!
5. Once again, I will share a couple of my outfits from the week:
Wednesday, I wore this...
And Thursday, I wore this...
ICYMI, I posted two posts this week:
Favorite Fall Outfits from Last Year & Grace + Lace Link Up
On Grace and Perfection
How was your week?
See where I link up here.