Monday, October 17, 2016

Pumpkin Spice + Black & Grace + Lace Link Up

Happy Monday, you guys! I hope your weekend was amazing! Let's get right into this post.

This outfit. Y'all, it is so comfy, yet so cute. It screams fall and actually could be worn for Halloween. I wore it on Saturday, and it felt like I was wearing pj's. I want to wear it everyday. Okay, maybe not that much, but pretty close. It's that great.

After all that gushing, I'll finally let y'all see the actual outfit. Ha!






Outfit details: 
TOP: Old Navy {exact, similar}
PANTS: Target {similar, similar}
BRACELET: Boho Betty {use the code MYBOWSANDCLOTHES for 20% off!}
BOOTS: Kohl's {similar, similar}

I love the color contrast of this outfit. The black and pumpkin spice colors just look SO GOOD together.

Also, how adorable is this bracelet?! I love the simplistic and classy look. You can use the coupon MYBOWSANDCLOTHES for 20% off your order!

Shop this post below!




See where I link up here.

Now onto the link up!



1. I loved what Rachel shared about 8 things that she has learned to accept. I identify with so many of them and appreciate her transparency. Also, she has a few ways to getting discounted LipSense!

kimono-browns-flourish-market

2. Kim from Champagneista linked up this adorable outfit and some tips for wearing fall clothes in the South. I live in the South as well, so this post was especially great for me.

Pleione Openwork Detail Short Sleeve Blouse under $50


-Link back to Spreading His GraceBows & Clothes, or both

-Subscribe to both blogs and follow each of us on at least one social media.

Mackenzie: Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

Sarah: Blog | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

-This link up has no theme, so we encourage you to link any of your recent posts. Also note that we have to right to delete your link if it is inappropriate. However, we are super excited to read about your passions, and are so glad that you've decided to join us!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?