Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Chambray, Pink, and Leopard

Chambray and Pink. chambray shirt, pink cardigan, black skinnies, leopard flats, butterfly necklace

Chambray and Pink. chambray shirt, pink cardigan, black skinnies, leopard flats, butterfly necklace

Chambray and Pink. chambray shirt, pink cardigan, black skinnies, leopard flats, butterfly necklace


Chambray and Pink. chambray shirt, pink cardigan, black skinnies, leopard flats, butterfly necklace.

Chambray and Pink. chambray shirt, pink cardigan, black skinnies, leopard flats, butterfly necklace.
Top: Old Navy (exact)
Black Skinnies: Old Navy (exact, very similar)
Cardigan: Target (very similar)
Flats: Target (exact)
Necklace: Forever 21 (very similar)

Happy Hump Day!! Hope you've had a good day so far. 

I love this outfit because it utilizes my favorite article of clothing: my chambray shirt. Yesterday I wrote about my basic must-haves and, of course, my chambray shirt was the first one on the list. I love chambray because it is so versatile. I wear it all. of. the. time.

On another note, it has been FRIGID lately. Like lows of 15 and highs only in the 40's. I know all of you people in the north think that that's not really that cold, but for me it is! I like my weather to be from around 40's to about 80's. That's all. I never even liked winter anyway. There is a light at the end of this tunnel though because it is supposed to get into the 60's over the weekend. Hello sunshine and not shivering at every waking moment!

Hope you have a good rest of the week! 

4 comments:

  1. Love that chambray! I just ordered mine from Sheinside and cannot wait to wear it :) Such a classic piece, right?

    Thank you, by the way, for leaving a comment on my blog esp the first post off of the Blogger 101 series that I started off this 2015. I am excited for you to read the next one, the topic will be something that I'm sure a lot of fashion bloggers can relate to. I hope you get to read it :)

    xo,
    Abby
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love chambray too! Thanks for the comment! I am really excited about the next Blogging 101 installment! And I found the other one really helpful! :)
    Sarah
    http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah,
    A chambray shirt with a cardigan over top is such a great outfit combo!
    Warmest Regards,
    Cynthia at http://styleneverstops.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! I really appreciate you comment!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?