Happy Friday! I hope you have had a great week! Check out the high points of my week:
- First off, Happy New Year! I hope this new year is as great or better than last year for you! I had a wonderful time with my family on Wednesday/Thursday.
- I have been doing a little organizing lately, and I have to say that even if it is boring, I really do love the results. Having a clean house just makes you feel better. It really does put you in a better mood, doesn't it?
- This one is a little bittersweet and kind of has to do with number two. We took down all of our Christmas decorations on Monday. I am not superstitious about taking them down before New Years, but we usually do anyway. It is bittersweet because I love the Christmas season, but I feel like once we get them down, it sort of ushers in the new year. I also feel like the house is so much bigger and cleaner without them. :)
- Even though it was rainy early this week, I still enjoyed some great time playing games and hanging out with my family. And I also watched lots of Back To The Future and college football!
- My sister and I just finished taking pictures of more outfits for you guys! So there will be more outfit inspiration for y'all soon!
Have a great weekend!
Would be linking up at The Lauren Elizabeth, but she is passing the torch of hosting the linkup off to one of the other linkers. I will just link up there next week.