1. On Saturday, I was in a crafting mood, so I whipped up a couple of crafts. I made this Lilly Pulitzer watercolor popsicle picture, and this cute hot air balloon one:
2. On Monday, I posted an outfit post. It was about my love for this shirt and these shoes. Click here to view the full post.
3. I am trying to make my blog better, and I thought that I should use Google Analytics. The problem is: I don't know how to work/use/set up GA. Does anybody have any tips? They would be greatly appreciated.
4. On Wednesday, I posted my Beach Day Packing Essentials. That post, and everyone's beach pictures has really made me ready for a week long beach trip that I am going to take. I'm going to go to Edisto Beach for the first time and I couldn't be more excited.
5. I am about to do my own manicure, and am looking forward to some semi-restful weekend time. Who else is?
Have a great weekend!