Friday, July 24, 2015

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday! How was your week? Mine was great! Check out the five high points of my week:

1. On Monday, I was able to get together with a good bit of my friends. Most of them live at least an hour away, so I don't get to see them that much. It was great to get to see them! I had a nice time! I can't wait until I can see them again.

2. On Tuesday, I co-hosted Rachel from Garay Treasures's weekly link-up, Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me. I also posted an outfit along with it. You can view the full post here.


pink, outfit, week

3. On Wednesday, we got together with a few of our church family since we didn't have church. We also were getting together to meet one last time with one of our friends who is moving away. It was a great time of fellowship, but also really bittersweet.

4. On Thursday, I posted about a Summer color trend that I have been seeing everywhere: bright orange/tangerine. You can see the full post here.



Summer Trends: Bright Orange


5. I have plans this weekend. Plans to chill, rest, and relax. Of course, after I do the few chores and household things first. :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?