Friday, March 20, 2015

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday, peeps! How has your week been? My week has been great! Check out the five high points of my week:

1. First off, Spring has sprung its lovely little self! Happy first day of Spring! At first today was really dreary and rainy, but then at about three or four o'clock, the sun came out and it has been beautiful ever since!

2. There was a stomach virus going around my little community, and I am so thankful that I did not get it! I can not afford to be sick! I have way too many things counting on me!

3. We have revival at church Sunday through Wednesday. I am really looking forward to it! I feel like sometimes we all just need a revival of peace, trust, strength, whatever. I'll let you know if there was something really good!

4.  I posted my Spring Wish List yesterday. I noticed that all of the pieces in this collage are either a shade of pink, an shade of blue, or a neutral! Totally unintentional! Here is the full post. So many cute things!


Bows and Clothes: Spring Wish List

5. I have a full day planned with a lot of my hobbies! But, I have a few priorities to do first, of course! I have been thinking about sewing something seeing as I haven't sewn anything in a long time. I am thinking about doing this to one of my shirts. I'll let you know if I do!

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?