Friday, March 6, 2015

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday, everyone! How has your week been? I hope that it has been filled with blessings! Check out the five high points of my week:

1. I cannot believe it is already Friday! This week has flown by! It seems like I was just writing last week's H54F post!

2. We have had the best weather ever this week! On Wednesday it was in the high seventies! Crazy, right? All I know is that I don't care if it's crazy, I just want Spring weather!

3. Alright. I'm just going to say it. I have been struggling. Struggling with faith. I have been finding it so hard to trust. But, having said all of that, I am thankful that God is still working on me, and I am getting better! I wrote a post this week about something that really encouraged me, and I encourage you to read it. You can find it here.

Take the Leap. Graphic sweater, button down, jeans, riding boots, cross body purse. http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/. #riding #boots #outfit #layered


4. On a happier note, I finally got a MUCH needed haircut. It had been since November since I had last gotten one. I forgot to tell my stylist not to cut too much off the bottom, and the picture that I showed her was shorter than what I wanted, so let's just say that my hair is as short as it has ever been before! Oops! I'm not really worried about it though because my hair grows fast, and it actually is a pretty cute style!

5. I don't have much planned for the weekend, but I'm hoping to get some fun stuff done like sewing, blogging, painting my nails, etc. Of course, I do have cleaning to do, but that shouldn't take too long.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?