Friday, April 24, 2015

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday! I know, I know. This is really late, but I do have a good excuse. My excuse? I was at a church from 9:00 to stinking 3:00. So that is why this post is so late. Now, onto my top five for this week:

1. I had the amazing opportunity to get to team up with Fanatics which is an online retailer for all different kinds of sports apparel, to bring you guys a really cute, functional, and fun sporty chic, baseball inspired outfit. Fanatics has a variety of apparel like hats, shirts, jerseys, hoodies, etc, for a plethora of sports like football, soccer, hockey, baseball, basketball, NASCAR, you name it, they have it. Literally, they have EVERY sport that you can imagine. You can find the full post here.


Sporty Chic


2. This week wasn't that busy at the start, but for some reason it just really snuck (is this a word, is this not a word? Thoughts?) up on me. On Thursday, I was pretty busy and I felt like I was plunging deeper and deeper into the water, and couldn't get up for breath. But the funny thing was, I wasn't nearly as busy as I had been a few months ago before stuff really got less stressful. But by the Grace of God, I was able to change my perspective to how much I have already done, and not on how much I still had left to do. I ended up getting almost everything that I wanted to get done, finished. Thanks God! You are my Peace!

3. For some reason the only outfit formula that I have really been gravitating towards is loose top + skinny jeans + flats, and maybe a sweater sometimes. I don't know what it is, but if you see me out somewhere, I'll most likely be wearing a variation of this.

4. On Wednesday, I wore my new palazzo pants in a super cute way that will be coming to the blog hopefully soon (I'm a little behind on outfit pics). Total side note: I was talking to someone the other day and saying how I wish that the weekend was like five days long, instead of two. Wouldn't that be great?

5. Monday, I linked up with Lauren at Fizz and Frosting for another Mix It Monday. This time I remixed my favorite turquoise polka dot button down. You can see the full post here.


Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?