Thursday, April 30, 2015

Monthly Favorites: April 2015

Welcome to my first ever Monthly Favorites post. I mentioned here that I was switching from Monthly Round-Up posts to Monthly Favorites. I hope that you and I like Monthly Favorites better than Monthly Round-Up! To be honest, I really never liked Monthly Round-Up which is super weird because I am the one that came up with it. What are you guys gonna do with me?

Anyway...

Monthly Favorites: April. http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com #favorite #april #BowsandClothes

Favorite Post
I think that my favorite post would have to be Spring Wardrobe Essentials. I had a great time linking up at the Your Spring Style Link-ups. They were so fun! The reason why this post was my favorite is because it really shows my style, what my wardrobe looks like, and my essentials for Spring.



Spring Wardrobe Essentials

Favorite Outfit
My favorite outfit for April is this one because I feel that it really shows what I am really wanting to wear right now which is casual and comfortable. It is also super cute! Plus, I had a great time coming up with a baseball inspired outfit for Fanatics!


Sporty Chic

Favorite Bible Verse
My favorite Bible verse this month is Lamentations 3:22-26,31-33 which says, "Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, 'The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.' The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord. ...For no one is cast off by the Lord forever. Though he brings grief, he will show compassion, so great is his unfailing love. For he does not willingly bring affliction or grief to anyone." It is my favorite verse because it is so very true! It really reminds me that God is good, and whatever happens to me happens for a reason even if we may not understand what reason yet. It also really shows the character of our beautiful, amazing, perfect God!

What do you think about Monthly Favorites? What is your favorite Bible verse?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?