Friday, May 15, 2015

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday! I'm so glad it's Friday! How was your week? I hope it was great! Check out the top five high points of my week:

1. First and foremost, if you would please hop on over to my first Style Snippets post How to Create the Perfect Outfit Every Time and vote on what you what to see next month! The next post is most likely going to be on June 9th. You can just vote in the comments of the post. Thanks!



2. On Tuesday, I got a haircut. While it wasn't a big change, it was still something! I love how you feel after you get a haircut, and you always feel so fresh and new. 

3. Even though you technically aren't supposed to shop during a capsule wardrobe, I went out to Target, Wal-Mart, and Kohl's today. I only got this tee and a swim suit. I won't wear it during my capsule, but after I finish it, I definitely am! It was only $3! I just couldn't resist! 


Just in case you can't tell what the tiny print is, here is a close up:


Isn't the badminton print so cute? I am super into tiny prints this season.

4. I posted my first capsule wardrobe outfit on Monday. I included this dress even though I knew it wouldn't be very versatile, and I was right! It is really challenging my remixing skills. You can view the full post here.



5. I have a good bit of things planned for my weekend. Most of them are blogging things: I will be taking outfit pictures, pictures of my new blogging binder that will be coming to the ol' blog soon, and pictures of some super cool summer lists that will also be coming to the blog soon. Stay tuned!

I am also going to finish sewing my dress, give myself a DIY manicure, and just chill. Thank goodness for weekends, and days to chill!

How was your week? I'd love to hear about it! Tell me in the comments. :)

Linking up also with April, Amanda, and Jennie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?