Happy Thursday! I mentioned I had made a Blogging Binder and that it would coming to the blog soon. Since there are so many elements to it, I decided to split it up into two posts: DIY Binder Dividers and Cover, and DIY Blogging Binder. Today, I am posting about the binder dividers and cover that I made. Next week, I will post the full reveal of my blogging binder. Stay tuned!
For my binder dividers I:
- Found scrapbook paper in pretty and coordinating colors
- Cut the scrapbook paper to regular paper size so that it will fit in the printer
- Made a document in Word with the names of my dividers. I made a new document each time so that my title would be at the top of the paper.
- Cut small pieces of the said paper to make tabs and wrote my title on them
- Put the cut to size paper in the printer and printed my titles onto the paper.
- Attached the tab to the divider with a big piece of tape to secure it on. Be sure to stagger placement so that you can see the title of each divider
That's all! Super easy, right? Keep scrolling down to see my monogram cover.
For the monogram cover I followed this tutorial. It was so easy! Way easier than I thought it would be! I am definitely going to use it for something else in the near future. To print it on the scrapbook paper, I did the same thing that I did with my binder dividers.
Have a terrific Tuesday!
Linking up at Motivational Monday