Friday, May 8, 2015

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday, y'all! How has your week been? Mine has been good. Check out the five high points of my week:

1. Tuesday night was rough. I woke up in the middle of the night, and couldn't go back to sleep. But, something good did come out of it! I had a major epiphany. You can see the rest of the story + a surprise and more of this cute outfit here.



2. It has been really quiet here this week. Nothing really exciting has happened, but I am not complaining because most of the time, exciting means bad and scary. So, I am just counting my blessings in a non-exciting, but otherwise good week. :)

3. More details on the surprise mentioned above can be found here. I can't tell you what it is since it's a surprise, so you'll just have to find it out!

4. On Tuesday, I linked up with Rachel at Garay Treasures for her Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me Link-up that she has every Tuesday. It is a great way to find and connect with some really great blogs! I linked a super cute, nautical outfit featuring some beautiful sun which I am so loving right now. We have had some really great weather lately! You can find the full post here.



5. Last night I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep again. But, this time didn't get an epiphany. :( But, since it is Friday, I got to sleep in a bit, and let me tell you, IT FELT GREAT! I love not waking up to an alarm and getting to sleep just a little bit later, even if it is just twenty minutes (which, by the way, it was only twenty minutes, but, hey, I'll take what I can get). 

I have a few things planned for the weekend, but pretty much just hope to relax some. Isn't that what everyone wants in a weekend? A break from the busy, stressful norm? If that isn't what you want in a weekend, please tell me what you do want in a weekend cause I really want to know so I can learn from your secrets. :) 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?