Thursday, May 7, 2015

Capsule Wardrobe: What I Included

Happy Thursday! I am super excited to show y'all what I have included in my one-month-spur-of-the-moment capsule wardrobe. Let's get to it:

Capsule Wardrobe: What I Included. http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/. #capsulewardrobe #clothes #BowsandClothes






















As you can see, I only included twenty items. At first it seemed a little challenging, but once I started picking out the pieces, it started getting easier. I wanted to make sure that almost all of the pieces could be remixed with almost all of the other pieces. I also wanted to make sure that I didn't have too many pieces, or too little pieces. Another thing that I had to take into consideration was how hot it will be in June, and how moderately warm the beginning of May is.

I think that I made some good decisions in picking out my pieces. I do think that next time, I will have a lot more experience. 

 I have actually only made one outfit from my capsule collection. But, I look forward to making a lot more!

What is one piece that you would HAVE to include in a capsule wardrobe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?