Monday, January 11, 2016

Chambray a New Way

Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Mine was really nice! Today I am sharing with you an outfit post in which I wear my beloved chambray shirt in a new way.

chambray a new way outfit clothes brown riding boots black skinny jeans light pink blush lace top infinity scarf casual inspiration Dressember

chambray a new way outfit clothes brown riding boots black skinny jeans light pink blush lace top infinity scarf casual inspiration Dressember

chambray a new way outfit clothes brown riding boots black skinny jeans light pink blush lace top infinity scarf casual inspiration Dressember

chambray a new way outfit clothes brown riding boots black skinny jeans light pink blush lace top infinity scarf casual inspiration Dressember
Outfit details:
Chambray: Old Navy (similar, similar)
Top: Kohl's (similar, similar)
Scarf: gift (similar, similar)
Pants: Old Navy (similar, similar)
Boots: Target (similar, similar)
Photography by Allie D.

Usually, I just wear my chambray shirt buttoned up like regular, or I will tie it over a dress. Instead of wearing it in those ways, I decided to try something new and leave it open like a cardigan.

New and different from what I normally wear, this chambray shirt outfit turned out quite nice. I really liked the way it looked and how casual and cute it was. The chambray shirt also added a light layer to keep me warm, but not too warm.

Trying new and different things is difficult for me in all aspects of life besides clothes. I am pretty adventurous when it comes to fashion and style, but everywhere else, I'd just rather keep everything the same. 

God is teaching me, especially through this new year, that change is good, healthy even. I need to learn that change is a normal part of life, and I need to accept it. I am trying to be more outgoing and adventurous. It's just not always easy. But, then again, God never called me to an easy life.

What do you think? Do you like change, or do you run from it like me?

See where I link up here.

Dressember isn't over yet! I encourage you prayerfully consider donating to Dressember which is an organization that works to free women and children from the awful injustice of trafficking. They need you and me to work together. Here is the link to donate. Any amount is allowed. Donating is fast, easy, and secure. Also, I want to thank everyone who has donated and raised awareness for Dressember. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?