Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Save or Splurge: Winter Style

Happy Tuesday! Today, I am sharing with you a new sporadic series called Save or Splurge where I share with you pieces that look a lot alike and one of them is a save, and one is a splurge. For today's, I am highlighting winter style: ponchos, over the knee boots, blanket scarves, trench coats, over-sized sweaters, and quilted vests.

-Poncho


Save or Splurge: Winter Style- Poncho

I have never really been that much of a poncho kind of girl, but they are coming back, and I really like these. I would definitely wear them.

-OTK Boots

Save or Splurge: Winter Style- OTK Boots

I, also, am not really a OTK boots person. Although, these are so simple and classic that they are growing on me.

-Blanket Scarf

Save or Splurge: Winter Style- Blanket Scarf

I just recently got a blanket scarf like both of these, and I recommend purchasing one if you don't already own one. I love each of these, they would be a really great addition to any closet. They keep you super warm from those cold winter winds.

-Trench Coat

Save or Splurge: Winter Style- Trench Coat

A nice, large trench coat is a must for winter. I love their warmth and they are super chic.

-Over-sized Sweater

Save or Splurge: Winter Style- Sweater

I have a couple of giant sweaters, and I love them. Super comfortable, they allow me to look nice all the while feeling like I am still in my pj's. Plus, this color is so pretty.

-Quilted Vest

Save or Splurge: Winter Style- Vest

I don't have a vest, but it is definitely on my wishlist. I love the little bit of warmth and cuteness that it adds. Especially, I like the quilted ones because they are less puffy and, therefore, add less bulk.

I hope you enjoyed this post. One who looks for great deals, I like doing a side-by-side of pieces like these.

Which is your favorite? 

See where I link up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?