1. The Five Minute Friday prompt is protect:
I was reading about love yesterday in 1st Corinthians 13. I was reminded what love is, and was caught by the part that says love always protects.
I am now reminded of just how much Christ protects us as His children. We may never even know what could have happened to us, but didn't because God protected us from it.
Another form of protection, not just keeping us from danger, is protecting us from what we think we need. He keeps us from making mistakes and doing things that could be harmful for our future.
I am so thankful that I serve an always-protecting God!
2. Here is what I have been posting on Instagram lately:
Also, don't forget about our link-up!
3. On Tuesday, I went to the mall to have a fun shopping day. I wasn't really looking to buy something, but I'm never one to pass on a good deal. I saw this dress at Francesca's and it ended up being on sale for under $20!!
4. I am a big screenshot-er. Meaning, when I want to remember something, I just take a screenshot on my iPhone. I have SO MANY on my phone. Here are a few that I have taken this week:
I have had my eye on these lip balms from elf. They sell three colors that change with your pH for the perfect tint.
How adorable is this?!
5. What are you doing for July 4th? I am planning to grill out, have homemade ice cream, and spend the day at the pool. Can't wait for a restful Monday!
Here are this week's posts:
Have a lovely Independence Day!
Linking up here.