Monday, June 27, 2016

2 Black + White Outfits with a Pop of Color

Happy Monday! Like I mentioned here, today, I have for you an outfit post which was shot at Edisto Beach.














Outfit #1 details:
Top: (similar, similar)
Shoes: Kohl's (exact, similar)
Earrings: Charming Charlie (very similar, similar)
Watch: Charming Charlie (similar, similar)
Scarf: (similar, similar)

Outfit #2 details:
Top: (similarsimilar)
Shoes: Kohl's (exactsimilar)
Earrings: Charming Charlie (very similarsimilar)
Watch: Charming Charlie (similarsimilar)
Necklace: A Dip of Darling (similar, similar)

Photography by Allie D.

My favorite outfits to wear are those that are all neutral with just a little pop of color. Both of these looks fulfill that. They are so versatile. Here, I wore the same outfit, but just switched out the pop of color. And it became a totally different outfit.

This skirt is the comfiest skirt on the planet! I love it so much and would wear it literally every day. I totally recommend you buy one of them! When I got this skirt, it was a joy to work with Monique from Sweetly Made by MJ, and her products are top notch!

What are your thoughts?




Linking up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?