Friday, June 3, 2016

High Five for Friday | Instagram + Five Minute Friday

Happy weekend! We made it! Keep on reading to see the five high points of my week.

1. The Five Minute Friday prompt today is haven.

A haven is a place of refuge, comfort. I always would want to redecorate my room in order to make sure that I have a safe place to talk to God. 

Where that is fine and all, I don't think that we have to have one. Our entire homes should be havens and places of worship. We shouldn't have to retreat away. Our houses should be a safe place. 

Havens inside the home are great and all, but our house should literally be a haven.

2. Since Saturday was my birthday, I went to get a cupcake from a local cupcake bakery, went shopping at plenty of places and picked up these things, and had cake and ice cream back home. Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I really had a great day!

3. On Monday, I rested and relaxed for a while. After that, I tanned out by the pool and then hopped in. We grilled out and that concluded our lovely Memorial Day. How was yours?

4. I got an Instagram account! You can follow me here. I love connecting with y'all, and other bloggers through social media!


instagram

5. I just created a newsletter for you. my readers! It will be monthly and will sum up each month with favorites and such. The first one will be sent on July 1st and will sum up he month of June. You will receive an email to confirm your subscription. I hope you will subscribe!



Just in case you missed them, here are this week's posts:



Have a great weekend!

Linking up here.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?