Wednesday, June 22, 2016

6 Absolute Best Curly Hair Products

Happy Wednesday! Today, I am sharing my favorite products for curly hair:
Favorite Curly Hair Products


1. CLEAR Scalp & Hair Shampoo + Conditioner
This shampoo and conditioner is perfect if you have curly hair. It is gentle and sulfate free. I love that it keeps my hair hydrated and nourished while getting it super clean as well.

2. Old T-Shirt
Instead of using a towel to dry your hair- curly or not- it is so much better to use a t-shirt. When you use a towel to dry your hair, the rough terry cloth causes breakage and frizz.

I got a sample of this in my Birchbox {full review here}. I have loved using it! It is a great styling product that is not too heavy, but also has great hold and keeps away the frizz.

With curly hair, even though it's already kinky, when you use regular hair ties, a crease shows right where you had your hair up. These hair ties are crease-less, so you don't have that problem anymore.

This is my all time favorite, holy grail mousse. It is stinking perfect! It holds curls for over 24 hours. It says 24, but I'm serious it holds longer. This mousse isn't drying and it doesn't create too much oil either. Literally, it's perfect.

I just bought this product a couple of weeks ago, but I'm already in love with it. It revitalizes curls and smells so amazing. It works well and you really don't need much.

What are your favorite hair products- curly or not?

6 Absolute Best Curly Hair Products DevaCurl Ouidad

Linking up with these lovely ladies.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?