Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Currently | July

Happy Wednesday! Today, I am joining Anne and Jenna in their monthly currently post. The topics this month are toasting, going, smelling, wearing, and wishlisting:

TOASTING
I don't drink, so I'm not really toasting to anything, but I do like to eat toast! Haha!

GOING
A couple of weeks ago, I went on a week-long vacation to Edisto Beach, SC. This past week, I must have really been in the shopping mood because I went to the mall twice. Also, I am going to a scenic place to take some outfit pictures for the blog.

currently july going wishlisting wearing smelling

SMELLING
Lately, I have been smelling sunscreen. Having a pool in my backyard makes it super easy to jump into the pool a few times a week. Even though I love the pool, currently, the water is over 90 degrees, so it's not that refreshing.

currently july going wishlisting wearing smelling


WEARING
Since Monday was July 4th, I was sporting some patriotic clothes, and I have been into wearing dresses and skirts since they are so cool in all of the heat. Come back on Monday to see my new favorite dress and my very first link up!

currently july going wishlisting wearing smelling


WISHLISTING
The two things that are on my wishlist are a romper and peep toe booties. See and shop some of my favorites below:





What are you currently up to?

See where I link up here.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?