Friday, July 22, 2016

High Five for Friday | Lots of Shopping

Happy Friday! I hope you had a fabulous week! Keep on reading to see how mine was.

1. The Five Minute Friday prompt for today is help:

I'm always the help-er, never the help-ee. Not because no one asks to help me, but because I always turn it down. I don't like to ask for or accept help because I don't want people to perceive me as weak. 

I have really been in need of strength lately. I find myself asking God for it, when I didn't even know that I needed it. I am reminded of the 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 which says: "But He said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

The other day, God reminded me that I have to allow myself to be weak in order for His strength to rest on me. I have to ask for help, be real and vulnerable, then God will grant me His strength.

2. The reason that it has been quiet around here is because I've been out of town from July 8-18. I was touring all over South Carolina in a choir. I had a super great time, but I am so glad to be home!

During the tour, we stopped at shopping malls along the way. Here is what I got:

Nike shorts at the Nike Outlet:
High Five for Friday | Lots of Shopping recent posts nike h&m charming charlie gap

This black tee from H&M:
High Five for Friday | Lots of Shopping recent posts nike h&m charming charlie gap

A grey tee from Gap:
High Five for Friday | Lots of Shopping recent posts nike h&m charming charlie gap


A grey boyfriend cardigan:
High Five for Friday | Lots of Shopping recent posts nike h&m charming charlie gap


3. My first two link ups have been so great! Thank you for all who linked up! I love finding great new blogs through link ups. This week's link up has 20 links as of Thursday morning when I was writing this post. :)

I just love blog and social media growth. My instagram has really been growing as well! Don't get me wrong, I am not meaning to brag. I'm just celebrating my accomplishments. I work really hard on this blog and to see it grow makes me super happy!

4. On Tuesday, I went shopping (again!) because I had two $10 off of $20 coupons for Charming Charlie. They also had a sale running for two pairs of sunglasses for $15. So, my sister and I went and shared the coupons. I got a pair of sunglasses, a necklace, and a bracelet.


High Five for Friday | Lots of Shopping recent posts nike h&m charming charlie gap


5. Here are my two latest posts:

Coral + White & Grace + Lace Link Up
High Five for Friday | Lots of Shopping recent posts nike h&m charming charlie gap

High Five for Friday | Lots of Shopping recent posts nike h&m charming charlie gap

Have an amazing weekend!

Linking up here.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?