Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Best Natural Drugstore Makeup

Happy Wednesday! I love makeup. I love makeup because it's like art. It's a way that I get to express myself. That being said, when I wear makeup out, especially during the day, I like to keep it natural. I want my makeup to look like my face, just enhanced a little. Below are my picks for the best natural makeup that can be bought from your local drugstore.


BEST NATURAL DRUGSTORE MAKEUP

1. Almay Smart Shade Skin Tone Matching Makeup $13.99
This foundation is super great! It is easy to apply and is light coverage, which means that it adds a bit, but not too much, of color correcting and smoothing.

2. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser $7.94
This concealer is my absolute favorite. I rave about it all the time! Easy to apply and medium coverage, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind is perfect for a natural makeup look.

3. Coty Airspun Translucent Extra Coverage Loose Face Powder $5.67
This face powder is my favorite because it is finely milled and has the perfect amount of coverage. It also works great to set concealer.

4. e.l.f. Mad for Matte Eyeshadow Palette $10
This e.l.f eyeshadow palette has plenty of beautiful natural colors. The formula is super blendable and pigmented as well.

5. e.l.f Cool Bronzer $4
e.l.f. makes three different bronzers in this type of packaging. I have the Warm and Cool, and they also make Golden. The Warm is shimmery and the Cool is completely matte. I like the Cool one better for natural looks.

6. CoverGirl The Super Sizer By Lashblast Mascara $6.85
This mascara is top rated and supposed to give you 400% more volume. When I choose a mascara, especially for natural makeup looks, I purchase ones that are a brownish black color because I have blonde hair. Most black mascaras are just too black to look natural.

7. e.l.f. Precision Sponge Trio $12
I have a makeup sponge similar to the biggest one is this set and I absolutely love it! I use it every time I apply my makeup. I love that this set has three all in different sizes.

8. e.l.f. Gotta Glow Lip Tint $6
This lip balm from e.l.f. is tinted and adjusts with each wearers lips to create the most flattering color. How cool is that?!

9. CoverGirl Cheekers Blush $4.49
Side note: for some reason in this picture this blush is white, but I like the "Pretty Peach" color. This blush is such a pretty color. For me, blush is perfect for adding a natural glow to anyone's face.

What are your favorite products for a natural makeup look?

Linking up here.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?