1. The Five Minute Friday prompt today is limit.
We all have our limits. You know, those things that we won't do. Those things that we are absolutely scared to death to do. For some of you, that may be telling others the Good News. For others, it may be riding a roller-coaster, or facing your fear of heights.
For me, it is/was all three of those. I have almost always been afraid to ride a roller-coaster. They just scared to to death. But, this past summer, I did it. I rode a roller-coaster. And enjoyed it.
There are so many different limits that we have. God calls us to go outside of our limits. He gently pushes us past our boundaries. You know that thing that looks so big and scary? It doesn't look big and scary to God. He knows you and He knows that you can do it if only trust Him and step outside of your limits.
Today, I am daring you and myself to do something that pushes you/me out of our limits. Do something that scares you and find victory in knowing that it doesn't scare you anymore.
2. On Sunday, My church had a Super Bowl party/fundraiser. It was super fun, but just a little bit chaotic and stressful. Other than that, I really enjoyed it! Clarification: I enjoyed the party but not the football game. I am not a Panthers fan or a Broncos fan, but I had to root for someone, so I went for the Panthers and was a bit upset when they didn't win. I truly thought that they would win, but obviously, I thought wrong. Anyway, here was my Super Bowl outfit:
Tunic: Elegantees use the code "BowsandClothes" to get 10% off!
3. We have had some crazy weather lately. At first it started warming up, then it changed back to frigid temps, and then, on Tuesday, it snowed! Like actual flakes coming down from the sky! Although it didn't stick, it was nice to watch it come down and have a delicious snow day snack. :)
4. I haven't done anything too noteworthy this week, but I have read some great blog posts, so I figured that I would share them here with you:
5. Just in case you missed them, here are this week's posts:
Have a lovely weekend!
Linking up here.