Monday, February 15, 2016

10 Pieces to Get You Prepared for Spring

Happy Monday! Today, I want to share with you 10 pieces that will get you prepared for Spring:



10 Pieces to Get You Prepared for Spring

1. Floral Skirt
This adorable floral midi skirt is so perfect for Spring. With its deep blue color that will go with anything and the beautiful floral print, it will take you right on into Spring.

2. Striped Tee
First off, this tee is only $7! Also, it looks super comfy and is an adorable Rose Quartz color. I want this so badly!

3. Striped Blazer
Stripes are super big for Spring, and this blazer is absolutely perfect!

4. Duster Cardigan
I have been wanting to get a duster cardi for a while now. I love this one! It's grey color is stunning and would be a great light layer for Spring!

5. Olive Top
This top is stinking cute! I love its fluttery hem and the olive color = amazing!

6. Boyfriend Jeans
I cannot get enough of these boyfriend jeans! They can be rolled and worn now, or straight into Spring and Summer.

7. Sweater
This sweater is the perfect light layer in the most terrific blue color!

8. Dress
You guys. This dress is so stunning! I am having a hard time not buying it right now. It would layer so well, or you could wear it as is.

9. Flats
Aren't these cutout flats just adorable?! I love the color as well. They would go so well with any of your casual Spring outfits.

10. Color-Block Flats
I love these color block flats. Hey, I love almost anything color blocked. These are just amazing!

Which is your favorite? What do you think?

See where I link up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?