Tuesday, February 23, 2016

7 Awesome Pins about Bullet Journaling + a Link-Up!

Happy Tuesday! Today I have a bullet journal post for you guys along with a link up! I am co-hosting Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me which is a weekly link-up that Rachel hosts. Thanks so much, Rachel!

If you don't now what a bullet journal is you can check out this post. It is pretty much like an extensive design-your-own planner.

I have been wanting to make one really badly even though I just discovered it a few weeks ago. I don't really have much of a planner; I just use to-do lists. I know that a bullet journal will get me organized and planned which is something that I really need.

I have been pinning bullet journal articles and I thought that I would share a few with y'all. Also, if anyone has any bullet journal tips, please share them! Thanks!

1. Bullet Journal Gift Guide
This article is full of notebook, pen, accessory, and fountain pen options.

2. Top 12 Bullet Journal Hacks
This pin has tons of hacks and inspiration for your best bullet journal. I think that my favorite thing about bullet journals is that you customize them so that they are made completely for you and by you.

3. Bullet Journal Tips
Chock full with tips for your very own bullet journal, this pin is probably one of my favorites out of the ones that I have pinned so far.

4. 12 things I learned in my first year of using the Bullet Journal
This pin was especially helpful because it gave me lots of tips and tricks.

5. How I Bullet Journal
This pin has a comprehensive list of how she bullet journals and her thoughts on them.

6. My Bullet Journal Set-Up
This pin has a TON of ideas for bullet journals.

7. An In-Depth Guide To Bullet Jounaling
This pin has a few tips that are super helpful.

What are your bullet journal tips?

See where I link up here.



Now for "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me" link up
Rachel of Garay Treasures blog:
rachmakeover1
  Rachel is a former full time preschool special education teacher turned full time stay-at- home mom of four children with a passion for substitute teaching and blogging at Garay Treasures on the side. Garay Treasures is a fashion and lifestyle blog with some added posts on faith and everyday treasures. Rachel loves drinking several cups of coffee a day (hot or iced), blogging, and reading and playing with her children. You can follow Rachel by bloglovin, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest.
Meet your co-host Sarah of My Bows and Clothes
profile-pic_jpg (1) Hey, y'all! I am Sarah and I blog over at Bows and Clothes. I blog mostly about style, but with a little bit of life and beauty sprinkled in. I am a Christian. I like fashion, reading, crafting, looking pretty, and girly things like bows and ruffles. I enjoy cooking, and listening to and playing music. I believe that being yourself is vital and that everyone is special and has a purpose. I also believe that a new pair of shoes is always a confidence booster. Blogging is a way for me to give inspiration; whether that inspiration is style, beauty, or encouragement to be yourself. I would love it if you would stop by! Thanks so much, Rachel, for having me! You can follow Sarah by the following ways as you will love her posts on style remixing and faith: Twitter//Bloglovin//Pinterest//Google +
Now on to the Featured 5 from last week:
date-night-beauty-tips
Loving these date night tips for getting ready in 5 minutes to date your sweetheart.
IMG_0392
How lovely is Iris in this lace vintage dress?Find out who she borrowed it from and the history behind it here. I love pieces like these. Thanks for sharing Iris.
20160206_160003_3 (1)
While we are thinking on white faux fur vests, see how Kishina styled her's here and perfect with Rose Quartz too.
blanket-scarf-1
Nicki shared 6 ways to style a blanket scarf, perfect for the ending of winter!
Mom Tod Cords Cardigans Full
I love seeing the styles of Shea and her son Jona and here is one that is too cute and perfect for spring transitioning.
Now it is your turn, please follow the rules below and enjoy! 1). Please link up recent posts and include the link up button or post this URL link back on your blog. The posts can be about fashion, DIY projects, recipes, inspiration, tips, etc. *If you link up other link ups or giveaways please be sure you share this link up on your link up post to share the blog love and I will be sure to link up to yours. Also please follow me in the below social medias and let me know how you are following and I will follow back. Thank you! 2). Please follow your host: Rachel of Garay Treasures either by Bloglovin, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter or all. Comment below and let me know how you are following so I can follow back. 3). Stop by and check out the other bloggers who have linked up and be inspired. 4). Have fun! Comment below if you have any questions! Thanks for linking
To link up it would be great if you linked my button to your post that you link up. Get button code below:
Garay Treasures
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?