Monday, November 7, 2016

Currently | November & Grace + Lace Link Up

Happy Monday, y'all! I completely forgot that Currently was this Wednesday, so I am just going to do it today! As always, I am linking up with Anne from In Residence and her lovely co-host this month, Catherine from A Short Blonde. Here is what I have been currently discovering, celebrating, starting, wearing, and googling.

DISCOVERING

that I have major writer's block. I am not a writer by nature, however, I do love writing down my thoughts here on the blog. I have been a bit busy, which has contributed, but it is not the only thing. Does anyone have any tips for beating writer's block?


currently november discovering celebrating googling wearing starting


CELEBRATING

fall and Thanksgiving! If you don't already know, I LOVE FALL. I just can't get enough of the beauty, cooler weather, and food. Speaking of food, I feel like everyone just skips over Thanksgiving. Once Halloween is over, Christmas everything comes out. But, it's still fall, and we still have Thanksgiving. Sorry for the rant, y'all. Thanksgiving is just one of my favorite holiday's.


currently november discovering celebrating googling wearing starting


STARTING

to finish redecorating my bedroom. I mentioned here that I painted my room, but I still need to complete the other things like decor, bedding, etc. I got some adorable prints that I am thinking about putting on my wall. I love them, I just can't decide where to put them yet! Also, you can use the code SARAH40 from now until November 12 to get 40% off your order from the amazing shop Made With Some Heart.


currently november discovering celebrating googling wearing starting


currently november discovering celebrating googling wearing starting


currently november discovering celebrating googling wearing starting


WEARING

some super adorable booties I just purchased that are also an amazing dupe for TOMS Desert Wedge Booties. Because they were on sale and I had a coupon I got them for $16! These are my first pair of brown/tan booties and I want to wear them everyday!

GOOGLING

everything. I am such a huge googler. I am always using Google, so there really isn't one specific thing that I am googling.

What have you been currently up to?

See where I link up here.

Now onto the link up!




1. Casey from Cattails, Rabbit Trails, and Thistlefish linked up a super encouraging post about insecurity. It reminded me of my worth in Christ. So good!


2. Sarah Bell shared her post of an adorable couples Halloween costume with her dog! You have to check it out! It is so cute!





-Link back to Spreading His GraceBows & Clothes, or both

-Subscribe to both blogs and follow each of us on at least one social media.

Mackenzie: Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

Sarah: Blog | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

-This link up has no theme, so we encourage you to link any of your recent posts. Also note that we have to right to delete your link if it is inappropriate. However, we are super excited to read about your passions, and are so glad that you've decided to join us!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?