Monday, November 14, 2016

Pale Pink + Puffer Vest & Grace + Lace Link Up

Happy Monday, y'all! I mentioned here that I was going on a blogging break. However, I am still going to publish my link up posts because I love you guys! Also, don't worry; this break will not last long at all! Just a week or two.

I wore this outfit a few weeks ago and it was still too hot outside to wear it, but I just wanted to wear fall clothes, so I did anyway. ;) And, I took these photos at one of my favorite local parks. There is just something about secluded parks during fall, don't you think?

pale pink polka dot button down flare jeans navy puffer vest leopard flats pearl necklace outfit style link up grace and lace

pale pink polka dot button down flare jeans navy puffer vest leopard flats pearl necklace outfit style link up grace and lace

pale pink polka dot button down flare jeans navy puffer vest leopard flats pearl necklace outfit style link up grace and lace

pale pink polka dot button down flare jeans navy puffer vest leopard flats pearl necklace outfit style link up grace and lace

pale pink polka dot button down flare jeans navy puffer vest leopard flats pearl necklace outfit style link up grace and lace

pale pink polka dot button down flare jeans navy puffer vest leopard flats pearl necklace outfit style link up grace and lace

pale pink polka dot button down flare jeans navy puffer vest leopard flats pearl necklace outfit style link up grace and lace
Outfit details:
TOP: Old Navy (similar, similar)
PANTS: Old Navy (similar, similar)
VEST: Clothes Mentor (similar, similar)
SHOES: Target (similar, similar)
NECKLACE; Family heirloom (similar, similar)

During the summer, I picked up this vest at my local Clothes Mentor for under $4! When I saw it, I knew I had to purchase it. I had been wanting a vest for a while and at under $4, I couldn't pass it up.

It was fairly easy to style it because it is neutral which makes it super versatile. Pink and navy is one of my favorite color combos, so it was a no-brainer for me to pair this vest with this top. By adding my favorite flats, I completed the look.

Shop this outfit below:





How would you style this vest?

See where I link up here

Let's get to the link up!



1. Maggie from Polished Closets linked up an adorable outfit of how she transitioned her shirtdress into fall. It is such a cute look and I absolutely love her dress!

Wayf Paxton Shirtdress // www.polishedclosets.com

2. Rosie from Life is Just Rosie shared a cute outfit with a lovely sweater that she has been wanting for a while. I love the lace hem and isn't the scenery gorgeous?!




-Link back to Spreading His GraceBows & Clothes, or both

-Subscribe to both blogs and follow each of us on at least one social media.

Mackenzie: Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

Sarah: Blog | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

-This link up has no theme, so we encourage you to link any of your recent posts. Also note that we have to right to delete your link if it is inappropriate. However, we are super excited to read about your passions, and are so glad that you've decided to join us!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?