Wednesday, September 21, 2016

My 8 All Time Favorite Makeup Products

Happy Wednesday! Everyone has those products that they just can't live without. Today, I am sharing eight of my all time favorite makeup products.

eight 8 all time favorite makeup products that everyone needs to try!

eight 8 all time favorite makeup products that everyone needs to try!
also, you can see how to make a marble backdrop just like this here!

1. e.l.f. Powder Blush Palette in Light

I received this blush palette from a special offer that e.l.f. was running. I had been wanting to get some more blushes, but I hadn't yet, so it was perfect timing. It has 3 matte shades and one shimmer shade. The three matte shades are a Barbie pink, an orange color, and a mauve-y pink. The shimmer shade is a deep coral and it is my favorite. These blushes are super pigmented and blendable, also.

2. Makeup Revolution Vivid Shimmer Brick in Radiant

I use this shimmer brick as a highlighter--I just use the top to lightest shades--but it can be used as a bronzer or eyeshadow as well. It is super sparkly, so I just use a little bit which makes it last really long. With all of the shades in one, it can be used so many ways.

3. e.l.f. Cool Bronzer

This bronzer is exceptional because it has four colors all together. I usually just swirl my brush in and pick up all of the colors, however, it is super easy to just get a couple or even one of the colors. It can also be used as eyeshadow which is an added plus.

4. e.l.f. Beautifully Bare Satin Lipstick in Touch of Berry

I have never been a lipstick person because lipsticks have always been dry and way too bright for me. But, this lipstick feels like butter. I'm telling you, it's so smooth! Also, the color is pigmented, but not overpowering or too bright. It's literally the perfect lipstick.

5. e.l.f. Lip Exfoliater in Mint Maniac

My lips are prone to get dry. When I found this lip exfoliator, I knew I had to get it! It works so well and I love the mint scent/flavor! It's also super convenient that it is in lipstick form. 

6. Makeup Revolution Essential Mattes Redemption Eyeshadow Palette

This eyeshadow palette is so amazing! All of the colors are matte and are super pigmented, blendable, and they don't crease at all and last FOREVER!

7. ULTA Super Blender Sponge

I have wanted a beauty blender for some time because they make it so much easier to apply makeup. ULTA has a line of blender sponges and they work so well! They are super spongy and soft!

8. e.l.f. Mineral Infused Mascara in Black

THIS MASCARA! I love this mascara so much because it doesn't clump at all! It is super easy to apply, and doesn't smell weird. The only thing is that I wish it came in brown or at least a brownish black because it looks more natural on blondes like myself.

What are your favorite makeup products? I'd love to know!

See where I link up here.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?