Happy Friday! Yay, it's the weekend! This week flew by! Today, I am sharing the five high points of my week.
1. The Five Minute Friday prompt for today is collect:
I have thousands of pictures on my phone. I am taking pictures all the time because I want to remember. I want to remember what it looked like at the beach last year, or what I did at Disney World, etc.
Some people might say that I collect pictures, but rather, I say that I collect memories.
2. I mentioned last week that I had a few things planned for the weekend. My weekend was pretty low key with a friend's soccer game Friday night, lunch and football with friends Saturday afternoon, and a fun party on Saturday night. Relaxed weekends are literally the best!
3. We had revival at our church this Sunday-Wednesday. I sang for three of the five services. I feel most comfortable on stage. I love singing and worshiping freely.
The services were so great and I know that everyone who attended was revived and refreshed in one way or another. Each of the services were so amazing and God moved in mighty ways.
4. Let's talk TV. I have heard so many good things about This Is Us, but I haven't decided if I am going to watch it or not. What are your thoughts? Have you seen This Is Us? Is it good? The show that I am loving right now is Chesapeake Shores. It is so good! Sunday is the last episode of this season. I always can't wait for the next episode.
5. This week, I published two posts:
How to Dress Like Fall When It's Still Hot Outside & Grace + Lace Link Up
September PopSugar Must Have Box Review!
How was your week? I hope your weekend is amazing!
Linking up here.