Friday, September 2, 2016

High Five for Friday | Anticipating Fall

Happy Friday! This week, nothing super big happened other than my Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale package coming which was shared on my Instagram story. In light of not having much of anything to recap, I decided to write a whole post on what I am looking forward to this Fall.

1. Blanket Scarves

Last year, I received two blanket scarves, one's the standard blanket scarf look and the other has the colors pink, navy blue, and ivory. I didn't get to wear them much because I got them around Christmas time, but I am so looking forward to styling them and all of the other fall clothes that are in my closet.


High Five for Friday | Anticipating Fall blanket scarf football apple cider pumpkin psl leaves cooler weather

High Five for Friday | Anticipating Fall blanket scarf football apple cider pumpkin psl leaves cooler weather


2. Apple Cider

My favorite fall drink is not a PSL. (I know, shocker right?) Nope, it's apple cider. I have always loved the spicy, sweet cinnamon flavor of warm apple cider. There is really nothing like it.

3. Pumpkin Anything

Pumpkin pie, pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin roll, pumpkin cheesecake. Literally all the pumpkin things. I have a confession: I've already eaten pumpkin coffee cake, and it's not even Fall yet. However, most people acknowledge that Fall starts on September 1, so I guess I'm justified. Haha!


High Five for Friday | Anticipating Fall blanket scarf football apple cider pumpkin psl leaves cooler weather


4. Fall Leaves

The color change in the leaves during fall is so magical. I cannot even explain how much I love it. I seriously want to go to Vermont during the fall season just so I can see the leaves. Just ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you that I am literally obsessed with fall leaves.


High Five for Friday | Anticipating Fall blanket scarf football apple cider pumpkin psl leaves cooler weather


5. Cooler Weather

With fall, comes cooler weather and beautiful breezes. The temps are still in the 90's here in SC, so let's just say I am REALLY looking forward to weather that is cooler. That being said, I'm not ready for winter yet. Fall may come, but winter, you better stay far, far away. 

BONUS!

6. Football!

Last night, college football officially started! I am so excited for my favorite sport to finally get going!


High Five for Friday | Anticipating Fall blanket scarf football apple cider pumpkin psl leaves cooler weather


In case you missed them, this week's posts were:

Blue Tassel Top & Grace + Lace Link Up


3 Reasons Why You Should Be Using Instagram Stories +{Why you should watch mine!}



What are your anticipations for fall?

See where I link up here.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?