1. The prompt for Five Minute Friday today is loyal:
Loyalty is something that I look for in a friend. I'm sure you do too. If a person who you might want as a friend isn't loyal, then why pursue that friendship.
Loyalty is a super important quality to possess. Proverbs 21:21 says, "He who pursues righteousness and loyalty finds life, righteousness, and honor."
God shows us exactly what loyalty is. He is the definition of loyalty. Deuteronomy 7:9 says, "Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; He is the faithful God, keeping His covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love Him and keep His commandments."
Talking about loyalty today has reminded me to remember to be loyal to God, my family, and my friends.
2. Friday, I had a few errands to run and I wanted to wear something comfy but also cute, so I wore this:
3. On Saturday, my sisters and I went on a shopping trip. Let's just say that I spent a little more than I wanted to, but you got to live a little, right?! Here's what I bought:
4. Monday started Lilly Pulitzer's two day After Party Sale! I wasn't going to get anything, but I checked the website anyway just in case there was something that I loved for a great price. It just so happens there was! I ordered the Essie Sleeveless Top in Pink Pout Shellebrate for only $24!
5. The other day, I ordered Jennifer Dukes Lee's new book The Happiness Dare, and some marble contact paper to create a photo backdrop (coming to the blog soon!), and maybe even put some on top of my vanity just like Tif did to her desk.
This week, I published two posts!
Walking By Faith
How was your week?
See where I link up here.