Monday, August 8, 2016

Random Rambles | 2 & Grace + Lace Link Up

So, I often have stuff to tell y'all that isn't lengthy enough for a whole blog post. When I have enough of those small little tidbits, I compile them into a Random Rambles post like this one.


What do you guys think of the Instagram stories? I have really been thinking about using them. Snapchat is super popular for bloggers right now, but I don't do Snapchat. I'm thinking that I'll use the stories in the way other bloggers use Snapchat.

What would y'all want to see if I did use the Insta stories? Style tips, outfits, and beauty stuff? Or, the things that I do throughout my day? Or, maybe both? What are your thoughts?

I talked about liquid lipsticks here, but I really can't stop talking about them. I am seriously considering getting Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lip Color in "Nude Flush". I really want a nice, good quality, inexpensive, matte, natural colored liquid lipstick. I'm really not particular at all. Haha!

Also, in other makeup news, I am impatiently waiting on a package from e.l.f.. It has a few super great lip products that I can't wait to share with y'all!

I am a big music person. I always have music playing or I am playing it myself. A couple of songs that I have been loving lately are Simple Pursuit by Passion, Halfway by 3for3, and Who You Say I Am by Among the Thirsty.

Am I the only one who can't wait for Fall?! Fall is my favorite season, so I always look forward to it. The best part, in my opinion, is the fashion, food, cooler weather. . . okay, I guess I just like it all!

See where I'm linking up here.

Now onto the link up!

random rambles link up


1. Megan of No Small Life linked up this post about a man who has a vision for a hotel where everything would be connected to a cause or need. It's called The Purpose Hotel. "Linking arms with globally recognized organizations such as Compassion, Fashion.Able, IJM, The Giving Keys and many others, The Purpose Hotel is seeking to put together an incredible experience where each night’s stay changes the world." How cool is that?!

One INCREDIBLE Way to Change the World While you Sleep

2. Emily from Darling, Dearest linked this post of an outfit featuring the perfect dress for summer. Isn't it the cutest?!

blue and white striped off the shoulder dress



-Link back to Spreading His GraceBows & Clothes, or both

-Subscribe to both blogs and follow each of us on at least one social media.

Mackenzie: Blog | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

Sarah: Blog | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

-This link up has no theme, so we encourage you to link any of your recent posts. Also note that we have to right to delete your link if it is inappropriate. However, we are super excited to read about your passions, and are so glad that you've decided to join us!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?