1. The prompt for Five Minute Friday is lift.
Lift. It's what we, as Christians, are called to do. To lift others up in prayer, and to lift their spirits with encouragement.
We are supposed to lift them up to remind them of Christ. To remind them just how much that Christ loves us. May we show Christ's love to everyone we meet.
2. On Monday, I quit my capsule wardrobe. I know, I know. I really should have stuck with it, but I have a good excuse, I promise. Most of the clothes in the capsule were clothes that I wasn't going to wear. So, as those who follow me on Instagram know, I cleaned out my closet. I ended up getting rid of 24 pieces of clothing. I plan on donating what I don't share with my friends.
3. On Wednesday, I got my order from e.l.f.! I had wanted to order some tinted lip balm (super great post coming soon!) from e.l.f., and then they had a super great deal going where if you ordered $10 or more of products, they would throw in a blush palette, mineral lipstick, and mascara for free!
4. I had a couple of things to do on Thursday, so this is what I wore:
5. Just in case you missed them, here are this week's posts:
Random Rambles & Grace + Lace Link Up
Custom Stickers from StickerApp + a Coupon Code!
How was your week?
Linking up here.