Wednesday, May 18, 2016

4 Songs I Am Loving Right Now

Happy Wednesday!! I am taking a kind of different route with my blog post today. I had a few things in mind, but I felt led to write about a few songs that I have really been enjoying as of late:

I first heard this song back in the beginning of April, but hadn't heard it much until the last couple of weeks. My favorite genre of music is worship music, so I really love this one. It is a great reminder of how fierce God's love is for us, even when we are unlovable. A few of the lyrics are as follows:

Like a tidal wave
Crashing over me
Rushing in to meet me here
Your love is fierce
Like a hurricane
That I can't escape
Tearing through the atmosphere
Your love is fierce

I am a huge All Sons and Daughters fan, so you can imagine that I love this song. It is a complete praise song straight to God.

Lately, I have really enjoyed listening to Lauren Daigle. This song is super pretty. A few lyrics are:

You take what is
And you make it beautiful
When love floods in,
We're restored forever more

With breath that brings the dead to life,
With words that pierce the dark with light
Only by the blood are we set free.
With mercy strong to carry shame
And nail it to a tree You alone
Hold the power to redeem.

This song speaks to my approval craving soul that tries to find love in things other than God. I know that anyone who hears it will be blessed and refreshed.

What songs are you currently listening to?

See where I link up here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?