Happy Friday! Take a deep breath; it's the weekend! Keep on reading to see the five high points of my week.
1. The Five Minute Friday prompt is cheer.
Coincidentally, (I say coincidentally, but I believe that nothing is a coincidence. It's all God) my devotions for this morning go along with the prompt.
Acts 23:11 says,"The following night the Lord stood near Paul and said, 'Take courage! As you have testified about me in Jerusalem, so you must also testify in Rome." The word for the two words "take courage" in Greek is tharseo which means "be of good cheer."
No matter what the Lord is calling you to do, be it evangelizing to your neighbor, quitting your job, or even leaving the country to do mission work, take courage, tharseo, be of good cheer. God is faithful and He has a plan. Trust Him and take a leap of faith.
2. Saturday was SUPER restful and just a really great day. As I was tidying up my bedroom, I burned a candle on my vanity and it looked so pretty that I just had to show you guys.
3. On Wednesday, I decided that it was time to go outside and get a little bit of a tan. Since it was really hot, I went into the pool, but it was freezing! I ended up getting a slight burn, but when I burn, it turns straight to tan, so I was kind of fine with it. I am so loving the summer weather lately. Check out this post to see my summer anticipations.
4. On Thursday, I stopped in CVS amid some errand running and ended up with a Revlon color stay 16-hour eye shadow quad. This one is the shade Adventurous. Revlon sells 14 different shades in this line and each of them are so pretty. I found them to be extremely well pigmented, soft, and very blendable.
Also, on Thursday, I played with my makeup. This is what it looks like when I do that. Haha!
5. Tomorrow I am celebrating my birthday with lots of cake and shopping! I hope y'all have an amazing weekend!
Just in case you missed them, here are this week's posts:
EASY MEMORIAL DAY OUTFIT + PATRIOTIC PRETTIES
6 PERFECTLY PRETTY PASTEL NAIL POLISHES
How was your week?
See where I link up here.