Wednesday, May 11, 2016

New Makeup Additions + My Makeup Wishlist

Happy Wednesday!! It's hump day! Halfway through the week! Today, I am sharing with y'all some new makeup products that I've added to my makeup bag and a few products that I want to add to my bag.

Recently, I have added a few quality products to my makeup bag:

1. Ecotools Essential Eye Set
Beauty Wishlist makeup additions drugstore ecotools eye brushes

I bought these at Ulta Beauty a couple of weeks ago because I really needed some new eye makeup brushes. These are SUPER soft and work SO WELL. 

Beauty Wishlist makeup additions drugstore elf bronzer

Each of these bronzers that I ordered a few weeks ago. They add the most beautiful bronze and tan look to my skin. I am so loving trying these out. The warm bronzer has a shimmery sparkle and the cool bronzer is matte.

3. ELF Prism Eyeshadow in Sunset
elf eyeshadow Beauty Wishlist makeup additions drugstore

I purchased this eyeshadow palette hoping that it would work well. Actually it does! The only problem that I have with it is that it is not as pigmented as I would like, BUT it is really easy to build, so that evens it out a bit.

Also, this eyeshadow palette comes in three different colors. The Naked combination that ELF offers is a pretty close dupe to the Naked palette. 

Sephora eyeliner Beauty Wishlist makeup additions drugstore

I bought this eyeliner kind of on a whim because I have really been wanting to try more eyeliners out. It's okay, but I wasn't super impressed by it. Then again, I am really not an eyeliner expert. :)

5. My Gift!
Beauty Wishlist makeup additions drugstore Marc Jacobs

Since it is my birthday month, by being a Beauty Insider at Sephora, I was able to choose a free gift! I chose this Marc Jacobs lipstick and eyeliner combo. I have used the lipstick which is super bright and pretty, but I have not used the eyeliner yet.

I have been on the hunt for some more great makeup products to better my repertoire. Here are a few that I have had my eye on:

Beauty Wishlist makeup additions drugstore

What are your thoughts?

See where I link up here.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?