Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Currently: March

Happy Wednesday! Can you believe that we are already two days into March?! I can't either! Today, I have a Currently post for you. I am pretty proud of myself for actually remembering that today is the day for Currently. Haha! :)

Wishing
Currently, I am wishing for more Spring weather. We have had some warm weather, but it hasn't lasted.  I just can't wait until those warm, sunny days come! Also, these roses are really calling my name. For some reason, I have really just wanted a bouquet a flowers. It's weird and I just can't shake it.

currently march wishing craving going wearing learning

currently march wishing craving going wearing learning

Craving
Like almost every other person on the planet, I have been craving all of the junk foods. I just want chips, crackers, chocolate, ice cream, and milkshakes. 

currently march wishing craving going wearing learning

Going
I have been going this place and that. I have been SUPER busy. I am really looking forward to going to the Mall to shop soon as well.

Wearing
I usually put away some of my Spring and Summer clothes into the attic because I have limited closet space. So, I am looking forward to wearing more Spring clothes once I get those boxes down from the attic. For now, I am brightening up my winter looks with floral prints and vibrant colors.

Learning
There are few things that I have been learning about lately:

  1. I have been learning the in's and out's of bullet journaling
  2. I have been learning about some more blogging things to improve my little space.
  3. God has been teaching me about having raw trust. A trust that is unrelenting. He is also teaching me about having crazy faith. And being all in.
What about you?

See where I link up here. Also linking with Anne and Jenna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?