Tuesday, March 22, 2016

3 Beautiful Outfits Perfect for Easter Sunday

So many women struggle with finding the perfect Easter dress. And then, they have to find the right accessories and shoes to complete the look. So, today, I am going to share with you 3 beautiful outfits that are perfect for Easter Sunday:

1. Floral Dreams


Easter Look #1

For look number one, I chose to go with a floral maxi dress because Easter and Spring means flowers. I am so in love with these floral cut-out heels! They come in blue, gold, nude, and black as well. Also, how neat is that bracelet?! 

2. Lace and Blue

Easter Look #2

The main aspect that I like about this outfit is the unexpected color. Dark blue really isn't technically and Easter color, but it looks so great! 

For Easter, I am going to wear a white lace dress, so I thought that I would make an outfit with one. These shoes will work so well for Spring and will carry you all the way through Summer.

3. Blushing

Easter Look #3

Just like outfit two, this look isn't your typical Easter outfit either. That being said, it is so adorable and the color combination of blush, gold, and brown looks super amazing! 

The cut-out detail on this dress adds so much femininity to the look. Once again, I love these shoes! The heel height is perfect in that it is not too high and also not flat. 

Which Easter look is your favorite? What are your thoughts? 

Linking up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?