1. The topic for Five Minute Friday this week is surprise:
I love surprises. If you ever want to do something nice for me, just surprise me with something. Anything, just as long as it's a surprise.
God likes surprises too. Take Mary for instance: God said to her, "Surprise! You're going to have a baby." He said to Moses, "Surprise! You are going to lead My people out of slavery." And He says to us,"Surprise! I've got a perfect plan for you that far exceeds your expectations and imaginations."
What do you think about surprises? Have you been surprised by God lately?
2. On Monday, I received a phone case from CaseApp. I was contacted by CaseApp and they asked me to make a a custom case in exchange for a review. Be on the lookout for the review next week with a 20% off coupon code AND a $40 giveaway! Here is a sneak peek of my case:
3. On Tuesday, we had glorious weather. Actually, the weather has been amazing this whole week! This is what I wore on Tuesday:
4. I am super excited because I am gearing up for a blog redesign! It will be a little while until it actually happens, but I am working on inspiration and what I want it to look like.
Also, this is a side-note: Some people have commented and said how pretty and curly my hair is. Usually, put my hair up to take pictures for the blog, but lately I haven't. Would y'all be interested in curly hair tutorials and tips?
5. Just in case you missed them, here are this weeks's posts:
What are your thoughts? How was your week?
Don't forget you can get free shipping on any order of one of these skirts from now until April 30th! The code is: SPRINGFREE. Help Monique celebrate her 100th sale by purchasing a skirt today!
See where I link up here.