Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award

Happy Wednesday! Becky from BYBMG nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks, Becky!

The rules for the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows, 1) thank the person who nominated you, 2) link back to their blog, 3) share seven random facts about yourself, and 4) nominate up to 15 bloggers.

Here are my facts:

1. I like to bake, but I like cooking more. I would love to experiment and create new, yummy recipes.

2. I want to travel the world, but I have never been outside of the South Eastern United States. I would love to go to England, France, Italy, and Australia along with visiting each of the states, just to name a few.



3. Crafting is one of my favorite activities. I especially like sewing, although I am not very good at it. I am trying to keep working at it, but I don't always know what to make. I usually try to make something that I can use, so I am not wasting fabric.



4. I love style and clothes, but I think that my favorite aspect of style is that it shows who I am without someone having to know me or even talk to me.

5. I like to play piano and I love to sing. I cannot go long without singing. My family knows that I am constantly singing or humming a tune. Music is just a part of who I am.



6. I like helping people. To be quite honest, I kind of get aggravated when I ask people who truly need help if they need help, and they respond with no.

7. I love wearing dresses and girly clothes which is one reason why I knew I wanted to participate in Dressember. I encourage you to prayerfully consider donating to Dressember. "Dressember uses fashion to advocate for women who've been exploited for their femininity. As women take on the creative challenge of wearing a dress for the 31 days of December, they are advocating for the inherent dignity of all women." (source) There are women everywhere who are being abused. As a matter of fact, many of these women and girls are US citizens. There are more slaves in the world now than there ever were before. According to the U.S. State Department, 600,000 to 800,000 people are trafficked across international borders every year, of which 80% are female and half are children. It takes people like you and me to change that. Please consider donating to help these women and children. Donating is fast easy and secure. You can donate here.

I am nominating:
Living on Cloud Nine
Shea Lennon
Kindly Unspoken
Away From the Blue
Michelle's Pa(i)ge
B in the Great Funkk

What are some interesting facts about you?

See where I link up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?