1. Colorful + Chambray
This outfit is probably the most comfortable outfit that I have ever worn. I've worn this look three times already and I just came up with it last week. I love the way that the chambray shirt looks with this colorful maxi. Also, I like the way that I wore this chambray because I usually wear it tied like the outfit below.
2. Stripes + Flowers
Top c/o Brandzaffair
I love this outfit because it is so casual. I like it's looseness and ability to be worn on many occasions. This top is super cute and comfy and can be worn many ways.
Seven Fascinating and Infuriating Facts about Trafficking
1. There are an estimated 27 million slaves in the world today. That’s the highest recorded number of slaves in history!
2. The average cost of a slave around the world is $90.
3. Human trafficking is the largest human rights violation in the history of mankind.
4. Human trafficking is the second largest criminal enterprise in the world.
5. The United States is one of the top three destination points for trafficked victims. California, New York, Texas and Nevada are the top destination states within the country.
6. The average age of a young woman being trafficked is 12–14 years old.
7. An estimated 13 million children are enslaved around the world today, which is nearly half of all trafficking victims in the world.
If these facts don't make you sick, I don't know anything. How can this be changed? These women and need you! You, yes YOU, can share these facts and have serious conversations with others. Also, you can donate to change that here.
What do you think?
See where I link up here.