Over the past few years, I have grown a lot and have become a good bit more courageous. I am almost completely extroverted, considerably less passive, and so much better at making decisions and taking risks.
As I've grown, I have realized what courage really means. To me courage means. . .
- Standing up for what you believe in even if you are alone, and even if people think you are crazy.
- Being able--through God--to withstand ANY difficulty without fear.
- Taking risks without too much fear.
- Continuing to press on in the midst of difficulty.
- Even when you are scared, keeping on through fear.
Courage is most definitely something that I am still working on. Defining what I believe courage means, really helps me to live it out.
What does courage mean to you? How do you define courage? Do you have a story when you were courageous? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
See where I link up here.