Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Have Courage and Be Kind: What Courage Means to Me

Today, I am going to talk about courage. Courage is something that I have struggled with for a while. I used to be pretty introverted, and could be quite passive at times, so courage really wasn't one of my strong qualities.  In one of my favorite movies, Cinderella, Cinderella's mother reminds her to have courage and be kind. Kindness wasn't a very difficult quality for me, but courage is a different story.



 Over the past few years, I have grown a lot and have become a good bit more courageous. I am almost completely extroverted, considerably less passive, and so much better at making decisions and taking risks.

As I've grown, I have realized what courage really means. To me courage means. .  .
  • Standing up for what you believe in even if you are alone, and even if people think you are crazy.
  • Being able--through God--to withstand ANY difficulty without fear.
  • Taking risks without too much fear.
  • Continuing to press on in the midst of difficulty.
  • Even when you are scared, keeping on through fear.
Courage is most definitely something that I am still working on. Defining what I believe courage means, really helps me to live it out.

What does courage mean to you? How do you define courage? Do you have a story when you were courageous? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

See where I link up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?