Thursday, October 15, 2015

2015 Scarf Swap Reveal + Thursday Fashion Files Link Up

Happy Thursday! I am so excited because today is the reveal for the Fall Scarf Swap that I participated in this year. Also, I am co-hosting Thursday Fashion Files for Carrie and Jill. Here's how the swap worked: I got a partner on September 22, I made contact with her and we emailed back and forth about the type of scarf that we would like to receive. Then, I bought her a scarf and sent it to her. A few days later, I received my package in the mail.

My partner was named Megan. Megan does not have a blog, but she tells me that she loves to read them. I told her that I like surprises and told her the type of scarf that I wanted. She is so sweet and I really enjoyed emailing back and forth with her. Also, I loved shopping for the perfect scarf. In the package that I sent her, I included a berry colored infinity scarf, a silver and gold bracelet, and an EOS lip balm. I wanted to give her just a little bit more than a scarf.

Here is what I received in the package that she sent me:

I got this scarf gorgeous scarf that I can't wait to wear. . .


fall scarf swap thursday fashion files link up style cargo jacket


. . . and I got a letter from her explaining why she picked the scarf out for me.

Thanks so much, Megan, for this scarf and the letter! I absolutely love it! You did such a great job choosing the perfect scarf! Here is one of the many ways that I will wear this scarf:


fall scarf swap 2015 thursday fashion files link up style


As I stated above, I am co-hosting Thursday Fashion Files today! Let's get to the link-up:


Welcome to Thursday Fashion Files!

Welcome to Thursday Fashion Files with Jill at Doused in Pink and Carrie at Curly Crafty Mom! We are excited to have you here and would love to have you link up one of your latest outfits with us.

We are always looking for Co-Hosts for Thursday Fashion Files. If you haven't signed up to Co-Host, but are interested, sign up by clicking HERE.



Thursday-Fashion-Files-650x650_2
Follow Jill:

Follow Carrie:

Link Up Guidelines:
1. Feel free to grab our button to display on your blog sidebar. Help spread the word and share about our link up community.

2. Follow your hosts. Leave a comment letting us know you are a new follower and we will be sure to follow back.

3. Share the love by visiting and commenting to at least three other blogs in the link up. 

Don't miss out, sign up for an email reminder about our party:
 



Thursday-Fashion-Files-Side-Bar-250x250










Guest Co-Host:
profile-pic.jpg
Sarah from Bows and Clothes is our co-host this week. Sarah is a southern girl that loves fashion, inspiration and of course- BOWS! Be sure to stop by her blog to say hello this week!

Now let's get linking!


An InLinkz Link-up





See where I link up here. Also linking up at The Perfect Catch for the Scarf Swap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?