1. My favorite Halloween costume that I've ever worn (I don't usually celebrate Halloween that much, but I did go trick or treating a little bit and I went to a few Halloween parties when I was younger) was when I went to a Halloween party as Lucy from I Love Lucy. I had a polka dot dress, and an apron, and my hair was up in a fifties inspired up-do.
2. My favorite Fall treat is probably caramel apples, or apple cider. I also really like pumpkin food. I just really like fall food. :)
3. The Fall nail polishes that I love this year are 'Nirvana' by Sinful Colors, 'Lavender' by Sinful Colors, this brownish mauve and this nude from LA Colors, and 'Mod Mauve' by Elf. Apparently, I am really into brown, purple, and nude. I also really love these Jamberry nail wraps called 'Ohm'.
4. For Halloween candy, my favorite is Snickers, Mnm's, or Candy Corn. Obviously, I can't pick just one. :)
5. My favorite Fall scent is Pumpkin Pecan Waffles from Bath and Body Works. It isn't new this year, I think it came out last year, but I just love it! It smells SO GOOD!
What about you?
See where I link up here.