Friday, October 30, 2015

High Five for Friday- Halloween and Fall Edition

Happy Friday!! Today, I thought I would do a Halloween and Fall edition of my regular High Five for Friday post. This post is kind of a mish-mash of Fall and Halloween related things each of which I can't write a whole post about.

1. My favorite Halloween costume that I've ever worn (I don't usually celebrate Halloween that much, but I did go trick or treating a little bit and I went to a few Halloween parties when I was younger) was when I went to a Halloween party as Lucy from I Love Lucy. I had a polka dot dress, and an apron, and my hair was up in a fifties inspired up-do. 

2. My favorite Fall treat is probably caramel apples, or apple cider. I also really like pumpkin food. I just really like fall food. :)




3. The Fall nail polishes that I love this year are 'Nirvana' by Sinful Colors, 'Lavender' by Sinful Colors, this brownish mauve and this nude from LA Colors, and 'Mod Mauve' by Elf. Apparently, I am really into brown, purple, and nude. I also really love these Jamberry nail wraps called 'Ohm'.





4. For Halloween candy, my favorite is Snickers, Mnm's, or Candy Corn. Obviously, I can't pick just one. :)

5. My favorite Fall scent is Pumpkin Pecan Waffles from Bath and Body Works. It isn't new this year, I think it came out last year, but I just love it! It smells SO GOOD! 

That's all!

What about you?

See where I link up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Do you have something to say?